Waterford, Wexford and the Garden of Ireland
Based in the charming riverside town of Enniscorthy, this six-day break offers a fascinating insight into this lovely and varied part of Ireland. See the dramatic landscapes of the Wicklow Mountains and Glendalough, watch skilled craftsmen at work at the Waterford Crystal factory and discover the stories of the Great Famine and the American Migration.
- A visit to Powerscourt Gardens - voted 'Number Three Garden in the world' by National Geographic
- Time to explore Glendalough, the valley of the two lakes, with its ancient monastic site
- A guided tour of the Waterford Crystal factory
- Visits to the historic harbour town of Waterford and to delightful Wexford
- Time to explore the medieval city of Kilkenny
- A visit to the fascinating Dunbrody Famine Ship
- An orientation tour of Dublin (flight times allowing)
- Five nights' dinner, bed and Irish breakfast accommodation at the four-star Riverside Park Hotel, Enniscorthy
- Return flights from your chosen airport to Dublin
- Comfortable coach travel and transfers
- Fully escorted by a friendly, experienced Tour Manager
- Tour only passengers will be met by the Tour Manager at Dublin Airport on Day One. Return airport-to-hotel coach transfers are included (pick-up time from the airport on Day One is 11:30pm).
- Single rooms are available for a supplement
Holiday Provided By
Please click here to view the Terms and Conditions of travel (this link opens in a new window).