Washington DC, New York City & Niagara Falls by train
Selected departures from April to June 2016
The sights and sounds of New York & Washington are familiar from countless Hollywood films and TV dramas – but nothing can prepare you for the sheer extraordinary scale and vitality of these remarkable cities.
- Return direct scheduled flights
- Stay in hand-picked four-star hotels
- A unique tour using the iconic Amtrak trains to cover the long distances between Washington, New York and Niagara Falls
- Stay three nights in Washington DC and two nights in both New York and Niagara Falls
- Guided tours of New York, Toronto and Washington DC
- See the White House, Arlington Cemetery, the Washington Monument and the Lincoln Memorial, plus much more
- Visit Mount Vernon, George Washington’s home and estate along the Potomac River
- See Niagara Falls, nature’s iconic wonder, from every possible perspective
- Escorted by an experienced tour manager
- The price of this holiday is per person based on two people sharing a twin room and includes: scheduled direct flights to Washington DC, returning from Toronto; all transfers and journey on Amtrak train between Washington DC and New York, and between New York and Niagara Falls; seven nights accommodation on room only basis in four-star hotels; all tours as mentioned including Washington DC sightseeing, Mt. Vernon, Arlington Cemetery, New York sightseeing and in Niagara Falls the Maid of the Mist cruise (subject to weather conditions in Apr & Nov), Niagara tunnels & Daredevil Museum, Toronto sightseeing with CN Tower visit; hotel porterage of one item of luggage per person (not at rail stations); the service of a Riviera tour manager. Single rooms are subject to availability at the relevant supplement above.
Holiday Provided By
Please click here to view the Terms and Conditions of travel (this link opens in a new window).