Victoria Falls, Botswana Safari & Cape Town
Africa leaves an indelible mark on its visitors and on this incredible three-country tour, you see some of the very best it has to offer. We see one of the world’s finest natural wonders, the amazing Victoria Falls - three times as long and twice as high as Niagara. Nearby Botswana is a wild and beautiful country, one of the few places on earth that really is unspoilt with some of Africa’s finest wildlife and the world’s largest concentration of elephants. Finally, for a complete contrast we visit Africa’s most naturally beautiful city, Cape Town, with the iconic Table Mountain, awesomely beautiful Winelands and a superb cosmopolitan atmosphere.
- Experience one of the world’s most spectacular natural wonders,the stunning Victoria Falls, plus an optional helicopter flight
- Explore Botswana’s vast Chobe National Park, one of the world’s most outstanding game reserves with some of the best game in Africa and home to the world’s largest elephant herds
- Return scheduled flights from London Heathrow, with regional connections available
- Excellent quality, hand-picked three and four-star hotels, with daily breakfast and five dinners
- Watch the fire-red sunset over the mighty Zambezi River during our sundowner cruise on the ‘African Queen’
- Stay four nights in cosmopolitan Cape Town
- See where two mighty oceans meet on our included full-day tour to the Cape of Good Hope
- Tour the Western Cape’s Winelands with a visit and tasting at a 300-year old vineyard
- Escorted by our experienced tour manager
- The price of this holiday is per person, based on two people sharing a twin room. Single rooms are subject to availability from a supplement from £279 per person. The price includes eight nights accommodation, including breakfast in three and four-star hotels; half-board basis at Chobe Safari Lodge or Mowana Safari Lodge; scheduled direct flights to Johannesburg and returning from Cape Town; flights between South Africa and Zambia; all transfers; walking tour of Victoria Falls; sunset Zambezi River cruise; game drive and boat safari in Chobe; full day guided tours to Cape Point and the Winelands including two lunches; porterage of one item of luggage per person; the services of an experienced Riviera Tour Manager.
- British passport holders do not currently require a visa to enter South Africa or Botswana but must have at least three completely empty pages in their passport and at least six-month validity from date of travel.
- Zambia visas: Multiple-entry visas to Zambia are required for all British passport holders and cost £60 per person from the Zambia High Commission at Zambia House, 2 Palace Gate, London W8 5NG, tel: 0207 5896655. Visa forms may be downloaded from www.zambiahc.org.uk and you will need to enclose a completed form, your passport, 2 passport photos and a photocopy of your Riviera confirmation invoice - no other documents are necessary for normal tourist visas. Postal applications normally take 5 working days to process. Other passport holders should check with the relevant embassies well before departure. Visa fees can change without notice and once issued, any costs are non-refundable.
- Importantnote: Anyone travelling from a Yellow Fever Area into South Africa will require a Yellow Fever Certificate. As we will be in Zambia, Botswana and then entering South Africa a Yellow Fever Certificate is required. Yellow fever vaccine can only be given at accredited centers. Many GP practices are accredited. If your local GP practice is not accredited you can find a list of the nearest available centres at www.nathnac.org. It is advisable to contact your local GP prior to making a booking. Yellow fever vaccine must be given 10 days or more before your trip to be effective and to be officially accepted on arrival into South Africa. Please ensure that you take your Yellow Fever Certificate with you, without this you will be denied entry into South Africa.
- Zambia and Botswana are malarial areas and your GP can recommend the appropriate precautions that should be taken.
- Whilst the travelling schedule shall pose no problems for people of any age in normal physical condition, we should like to point out that we often enjoy walking tours of the various places of interest and these may involve a number of steps and uneven ground. Therefore this holiday may not be suitable for clients of greatly impaired mobility. Please bear this in mind before considering this holiday.
Holiday Provided By
Please click here to view the Terms and Conditions of travel (this link opens in a new window).