Valletta, Mdina and the Wonders of Malta
Join our Tour Manager for a winter-warming holiday packed full of escorted tours that lift the lid on this wonderful island destination and its smaller, greener sister-island, Gozo. Bustling modern resorts, hidden coves, a rugged hinterland, a dramatic citadel capital, and above all the warmest of welcomes for British visitors - Malta has it all!
- A week of rest, relaxation, exploration and Maltese hospitality
- Getting to know Malta's historic capital, Valletta
- Spend a day on Gozo, Malta's fascinating sister island
- Enjoy an evening in a traditional restaurant
- Explore the island's interior, including historic Mosta and the 'Silent City' of Mdina
- Valletta's 'three cities' - home to the Knights of St John
- Seven nights' dinner, bed and breakfast accommodation at your chosen hotel
- Return scheduled flights to Malta
- Comfortable coach travel and transfers
- Fully escorted by a friendly, professional Tour Manager
- Single rooms are available for a supplement
Holiday Provided By
Please click here to view the Terms and Conditions of travel (this link opens in a new window).