The Seine, Paris & Normandy - MS Swiss Ruby
This wonderfully scenic cruise explores the best of the river Seine, discovering iconic Paris and one of France’s most historic and picturesque regions, Normandy. Couple this with a cabin onone of Europe’s finest vessels, the four-star superior Swiss Ruby, a true embodiment of luxurious river cruising of the highest standards, and you have a trip to remember.
For all 2018 departures we now offer a drinks package, at a cost of £99 per person for this cruise. This includes the following with lunch and dinner: draught beer; non-alcoholic beer; soft drinks; juices; red, white and rose house wines; and wine recommendations from the menu.
The drinks package must be added to your booking prior to departure you can do this by calling the reservations team. If you choose not to purchase a drinks package, or you are travelling in 2017, there is a vast selection of drinks on board each ship available for individual purchase.
- Guided tour of historic Rouen
- Visit to Claude Monet’s house and beautiful garden
- Explore Vernon, one of Normandy’s most picturesque towns
- Guided tour of Paris
- See the Bayeux Tapestry
- Tour the D-Day Normandy Beaches
- Stop in Les Andelys, village of half-timbered houses and twisted alleys
- Visit to delightful Honfleur, one of Normandy’s most alluring fishing ports
- Cruise through the delightful Seine Valley
- Visit Chateau Gaillard, Richard the Lionheart’s huge castle
- Price includes full board (except one lunch), from dinner on your day of arrival to breakfast on your final day
- Services of a cruise director and tour manager
- Return standard class Eurostar and return rail connections on selected dates from over thirty regional stations to London, or return flights from selected airports (at a supplement)
- Full-board from dinner on your day of arrival until breakfast on your final day (excluding one lunch)
Holiday Provided By
Please click here to view the Terms and Conditions of travel (this link opens in a new window).