The Dalmatian Coast - Split - Zadar - Split MS Aquamarin
Indulge in an experience normally reserved for the ultra elite – cruising the Mediterranean aboard your very own yacht-cruiser. Carrying a select 38 guests, you can expect a more personal service on board. The luxurious vessel’s modest size allows easy access to stunning smaller ports usually out of reach of larger liners, offering a far more intimate onshore experience.
Our new destination is the unbelievably scenic northern Dalmatian coast of Croatia, dotted with picturesque ports, such as Split, Šibenik, Zadar and Trogir. Less explored than the south, northern Dalmatia is no less spectacular with its wonderful historic towns, rugged mountains, outstanding national parks, and sun-soaked islands afloat crystal-clear waters. We glide from exuberant Split, Croatia’s second-largest city and current capital, to intriguing Zadar, its ancient capital and a cultural gem resplendent
- Sail between smaller islands and ports, allowing spectacular coastal views normally inaccessible to larger cruise liners
- Daily breakfast, six lunches, one dinner plus Captain’s Dinner
- Return scheduled flights from a choice of local airports
- Enjoy swim stops in some of the prettiest bays and coves in secluded idyllic island locations
- A modest-sized ship with a dedicated crew ensures an atmosphere that is both intimate and relaxed
- Overnight moorings in quaint, picturesque harbours, allowing evening strolls ashore
- Tour of Split and Emperor Diocletian’s monumental palace, one of the greatest structures of the Roman Empire
- Guided tour of Trogir, historic coastal gem with one of the finest cathedrals in the Adriatic
- Guided tour of Zadar, ancient capital of Dalmatia and delightful Italianesque seaside town
- Guided tour of the medieval town of Šibenik and its delightful old town and impressive cathedral
- Visit to the Krka Valley National Park and its series of breathtaking natural waterfalls and lakes
- Services of our experienced tour manager
- The price of this holiday is per person, based on two people sharing a double or twin cabin. The price includes return flights to Split, all transfers, breakfast, 6 lunches, 1 dinner and Captain's dinner, tours and visits as per the itinerary and port taxes.
- Please note:
- In the event of unsatisfactory weather conditions the Captain reserves the right to alter or reschedule the itinerary.
- Please note due to the size of the yachts there is no lift between decks; therefore a reasonable degree of mobility is required to negotiate the stairs and overall design. Due to specific mooring conditions and requirements in some Croatian ports the ships may be moored side by side with other ships, making it necessary for you to cross from one to another with gaps in between, in order to get on board/on shore.
Holiday Provided By
Please click here to view the Terms and Conditions of travel (this link opens in a new window).