Stuttgart - City of Modernism
A melting pot for lovers of architecture, Stuttgart was one of the first cities to embrace Modernism with the construction of the Weissenhof Estate comprising 21 revolutionary buildings by famous names including Le Corbusier and Mies Van der Rohe. Since then, the city has continued to innovate at every opportunity and has a striking collection of city centre buildings by leading international designers. Alongside these modern wonders, the city still possesses a wealth of medieval, eighteenth and nineteenth century buildings and has several superlative art collections. Explore this exciting combination of traditionalism and modernism with architectural expert Mike Hope, whose enthusiasm will illuminate this city of grand designs.
- Return scheduled flights with British Airways from London Heathrow to Stuttgart
- Three nights' bed and breakfast at the four-star Maritim Hotel Stuttgart, based on shared occupancy of a twin/double room
- Welcome reception
- Two dinners with wine
- Two lectures at the hotel
- Transfers, tours and entrance fees
- Mike Hope and tour manager throughout
Holiday Provided By
Please click here to view the Terms and Conditions of travel (this link opens in a new window).
per person for 3 nights