Strawberry Fields, Penny Lane and the Cavern Club
Take a trip back to the heady days of Merseybeat and the Fab Four. Enjoy a nostalgia-packed Beatles Coach Tour of the places where the history of popular music was changed forever, see inside the Cavern Club, and journey on the legendary "Ferry 'Cross the Mersey". With 2018 being the 50th anniversary of the release of one of The Beatles' most famous ballads 'Hey Jude', as well as the iconic 'Revolution' and 'indulgent' White Album, this is a great time to visit!
- A 'Beatles Coach Tour' and entry to the Cavern Club
- Time to explore Liverpool
- A journey on the "Ferry 'Cross the Mersey"
- Two nights' dinner, bed and buffet breakfast accommodation at a three-star standard hotel in the North West area
- Comfortable coach travel and transfers
- The services of a friendly Tour Manager
- Single rooms are available for a supplement