Strasbourg and Karlsruhe - From Empire to Art Nouveau
Famed as the base for the European Parliament, Strasbourg lies halfway between Prague and Paris and is often referred to as the “crossroads of Europe” and it is no surprise that its rich and varied artistic and architectural legacy bears witness to its strategic importance over centuries. This tour looks at its artistic heritage from Empire to Art Nouveau in the expert hands of Dr Anne or Scott Anderson and will visit the delightful Alsace town of Colmar and cross the border into Germany to historic Karlsruhe.
- Return standard class Eurostar and TGV from St Pancras or Ebbsfleet to Strasbourg via Paris
- Four nights' bed and breakfast at the three-star Le Grand Hotel Strasbourg, based on shared occupancy of a twin/double room
- Welcome drink and two lectures at the hotel
- Two dinners with wine at the Brasserie Dix and Brasserie Flo
- Transfers, tours and entrance fees
- Dr Anne Anderson or Dr Scott Anderson and tour manager throughout
Holiday Provided By
Please click here to view the Terms and Conditions of travel (this link opens in a new window).
per person for 4 nights