Take in sacred sites and stunning scenery as you tour the enchanting and fascinating island paradise of Sri Lanka. You'll have the chance to encounter wonderful wildlife up close, and then to round off your stay with rest and relaxation at a beautiful beach resort.
- Explore colourful Colombo and watch the sun set over the Indian Ocean
- See Pinnawala's orphaned elephants
- Marvel at Dambulla's stunning Royal Rock Temple
- UNESCO-listed Polonnaruwa was the 10th-century capital
- Climb the 'Lion Rock' to the Fortress of Sigiriya
- A visit to a spice garden and tea plantation
- Time to enjoy lakeside Kandy and a visit to the Temple of the Tooth
- Enjoy the unforgettable train ride to Nuwara Eliya - 'Little England' and Sri Lanka's 'Tea Capital'
- Relax and enjoy a safari at Yala National Park - home to elephants, buffaloes, leopards, bears, deer and crocodiles
- Rest and relax after the tour at the Indian Ocean resort town Waskaduwa
- 10 nights' dinner, bed and breakfast accommodation in Katunayake (1 night), Dambulla(2), Kandy (1), Nuwara Eliya (1), Yala (2) and Waskaduwa (3)
- Return flights from your chosen airport to Colombo
- Comfortable, air-conditioned coach travel and transfers
- Fully escorted by a friendly, experienced Tour Manager
- Single rooms are available for a supplement
- N.B. Visas are required for travel on this tour (see Further Information)
Holiday Provided By
Please click here to view the Terms and Conditions of travel (this link opens in a new window).