Springtime Holland and the Bulbfields Cruise
Enjoy a very special cruise, and discover the glorious Dutch countryside ablaze with the colours of spring. Explore the canals and cafes of Amsterdam, visit historic Rotterdam, see the picturesque towns and villages of the surrounding polder land, and marvel at the stunning Keukenhof Gardens.
There's far more to life on board Olympia than we could possibly fit on one page. Click here to find out more about her facilities and welcoming atmosphere.
- Return coach travel from your chosen pick-up point
- Five nights' accommodation in a standard lower cabin (upgrade cabins available)
- Embark in Amsterdam
- A scenic cruise through the South Holland countryside
- A visit to Schoonhoven
- A call at Hoorn
- A walking tour of Kinderdijk's windmills
- A tour of Rotterdam Harbour
- Full-board arrangements whilst on board, including afternoon tea and evening snacks
- On-board English commentary
- Luggage porterage
- On-board entertainment including a Captain's Farewell Dinner
- The services of a friendly, professional crew
- The services of a Newmarket Cruise Manager
- All prices are per person and based on two sharing
- Single cabins are available for a supplement
Holiday Provided By
Please click here to view the Terms and Conditions of travel (this link opens in a new window).