Slovenia & Lake Bled
It might be one of the smallest countries in Central Europe, but Slovenia boasts an incredible diversity just waiting to be discovered during this cross-country six day tour. Nestled between Italy, Austria, Croatia and Hungary, at the very top of the Balkan peninsula, its unique position means that this exceptionally green and pleasant land proudly showcases a contrast of influences, including a trio of different climates, from Alpine in the north, to Mediterranean on the tiny sliver of Adriatic coastline and Italian border, and Continental elsewhere.
- Return flights
- Five nights four-star accommodation with breakfast in a central Ljubljana hotel
- Guided walking tour of Ljubljana plus free time to discover the capital city at your leisure
- Explore the enchanting Roman town of Ptuj, said to be the oldest in Slovenia
- Follow a local guide through the historic centre of Maribor, famous for the oldest vine in the world
- Sample the wines of Slovenia at one of the oldest and largest wine cellars in Europe
- Spot the Italian influences in coastal city Piran
- Visit the Lipica Stud Farm to learn about the famous Lipizzaner horses and see this prestigious breed in action
- Experience the beauty of Lake Bled and visit fairytale Bled Island with its charming spired church
- Escorted by our experienced tour manager
- The price of this holiday is per person based on two people sharing a twin room. Single rooms are subject to availability at the relevant supplement. Return flights, transfers, five nights’ centrally located accommodation with breakfast. Guided walking tour of Ljubljana and Maribor, visits to Ptuj, Lake Bled, Piran and Lipica Stud Farm, wine tasting , all other visits as mentioned and the services of a Riviera tour manager.
Holiday Provided By
Please click here to view the Terms and Conditions of travel (this link opens in a new window).