Seven Cities of Italy
Join us to explore some of the finest cities in Europe. Marvel at exquisite Venice and romantic Verona, discover the treasures of Florence and 'eternal' Rome, and wander the shrine at Assisi and the Tuscan gems Siena and San Gimignano.
- Unwind by the shores of beautiful Lake Garda
- Explore the fabled city of "star-crossed lovers" - Verona, with its sweeping Piazza Bra and astonishing Roman arena
- Venice is, quite simply, one of the world's most beautiful cities
- Take in the Renaissance majesty of Florence, home of Michelangelo, Botticelli and Leonardo da Vinci
- Siena's magnificent Piazza il Campo and the hill-top fortress of San Gimignano
- Discover Rome, 'the Eternal City', on an included guided tour
- See Assisi, the birthplace of Italy's patron saint
- Seven nights' dinner, bed and breakfast accommodation in four-star hotels in Moniga del Garda (3 nights), Chianciano Terme (3) and Lugagnano (1)
- Return flights from your chosen airport to Italy
- Comfortable, air-conditioned coach travel and transfers
- Fully escorted by a friendly, experienced Tour Manager
- Single rooms are available for a supplement
Holiday Provided By
Please click here to view the Terms and Conditions of travel (this link opens in a new window).