Scottish Highland Railways
Visit the heart of the Highlands to enjoy three spectacular train journeys. Ride the famous West Highland Line from Fort William to Mallaig, take a trip on the charming Strathspey Steam Railway and enjoy a breathtaking run from Inverness to the Kyle of Lochalsh.
- Rail travel from Inverness to Kyle - one of the 'Great Railway Journeys of the World'
- Journey on the steam-hauled Strathspey Railway
- Cross the famous Glenfinnan Viaduct on the 42-mile journey from Fort William to Mallaig
- Visit the famous Highland resort of Aviemore
- Four nights' carefully chosen dinner, bed and Scottish breakfast accommodation at either the Highlander Hotel, Newtonmore or the Carrbridge Hotel, Carrbridge
- Return flights from your chosen airport to Edinburgh
- Comfortable coach travel and transfers in Scotland
- Fully escorted by a friendly, experienced Tour Manager
- Single rooms are available for a supplement
Holiday Provided By
Please click here to view the Terms and Conditions of travel (this link opens in a new window).