Rouen, Honfleur & the Highlights of Normandy for Solo Travellers
For a short break with a difference, Normandy is hard to beat. It really is one of the truly unspoilt corners of Europe with an amazing history so intertwined with our own. You will see echoes of Joan of Arc, the D-Day landings, Richard the Lionheart and of course the most famous of all, William the “Conqueror” of England.Rouen, Bayeux, Honfleur, Fecamp, Arromanches - gorgeous and fascinating places, combined with lush countryside and world-class cuisine. A lovely spot in which to spend a relaxingyet informative few days.
- Four nights bed and breakfast in three-star superior or four-star hotel in the heart of medieval Rouen
- A welcome dinner on the first night to get to know your travelling companions
- Visit to the historic Bayeux Tapestry
- Guided historic walk of Rouen, one of France’s most perfectly preserved medieval cities
- Visit to Benedictine Palace - home of the famous liqueur
- Visit to the picturesque port of Honfleur
- Visit to Arromanches and WWII D-Day beaches
- Escorted by our experienced tour manager
- Return rail connections available on selected dates from over fifty regional stations and return standard class reserved seat on Eurostar from London St Pancras International
- The price of this holiday is per person, based on one person in a double/twin room for sole occupancy.The holiday includes standard class return seat on Eurostar, with coach transfers to your hotel, fournights accommodation with breakfast, welcome dinner, all tours as mentioned, guided walking tour ofRouen, visit to D-Day beaches, visit to Honfluer and the services of a Riviera tour manager.NOT INCLUDED: Entrance to Bénédictine Palace €5.20, Bayeux Tapestry €7.50 and ArromanchesMuseum €6.20, approximate costs, payable locally.
Holiday Provided By
Please click here to view the Terms and Conditions of travel (this link opens in a new window).