Rhine and the Black Forest Cruise
Join Olympia as she sails south from Andernach and through the Rhine Gorge. See Strasbourg, tour the stunning Black Forest and visit exquisite Freiburg. You'll also have the chance to explore the 'Student Prince' city of Heidelberg, and the classic spa town of Baden-Baden on this delightful river cruise.
There's far more to life on board Olympia than we could possibly fit on one page. Click here to find out more about her facilities and welcoming atmosphere.
- Return flights from selected local airports to Cologne (returning from Basel)
- Return airport-to-Olympia coach transfers
- Embark in Andernach, disembark in Strasbourg
- Five nights' accommodation in a standard lower cabin (upgrade cabins available)
- Full-board arrangements while on board, including afternoon tea, coffee and cake, and late-night snacks
- A cruise through the Rhine Gorge and classic Middle Rhine to Rudesheim
- Calls in Andernach, Speyer, Strasbourg and Breisach
- A tour of the Black Forest and its capital Freiburg
- On-board English commentary
- On-board entertainment including a welcome cocktail party and a Captain's Farewell Dinner
- Luggage porterage
- The services of a friendly, professional crew
- The services of a Newmarket Cruise Manager
- All prices are per person and based on two sharing
- Single cabins are available for a supplement
Holiday Provided By
Please click here to view the Terms and Conditions of travel (this link opens in a new window).