Rhine and Moselle Cruise
Cruise the meandering Moselle and the mighty Rhine on a scenic voyage through a land of villages, vineyards and fairytale castles. Discover a trio of exquisite wine towns, visit the fascinating cities of Trier and Koblenz and perhaps take a scenic drive along the breathtaking Mosel Weinstrasse.
There's far more to life on board Olympia than we could possibly fit on one page. Click here to find out more about her facilities and welcoming atmosphere.
- Embark in Andernach and disembark in Cologne
- Six nights' accommodation in a standard lower cabin (upgrade cabins available)
- Full-board arrangements while on board, including afternoon tea, coffee and cake, and late-night snacks
- Calls at Bernkastel-Kues, Traben-Trarbach, Cochem and Koblenz
- A visit to Trier
- Walking tours of Bernkastel and Koblenz
- On-board English commentary
- On-board entertainment including a welcome cocktail party and a Captain's Farewell Dinner
- Luggage porterage
- The services of a friendly, professional crew
- The services of a Newmarket Cruise Manager
- All prices are per person and based on two sharing
- Single cabins are available for a supplement
Holiday Provided By
Please click here to view the Terms and Conditions of travel (this link opens in a new window).