Puglia - Undiscovered Italy
Take in the often-overlooked delights of Italy's sun-kissed southern 'high heel' on this unique and delightful escorted tour. After a night in Caserta, head east to the blue Adriatic and discover the caves at Matera, stunning hill-town Ostuni, Alberobello and Lecce. Heading up the coast, via historic Bari, spend two nights on the very tip of the spectacular Gargano peninsula, in Vieste.
- Discover the UNESCO-listed wonders of Matera's sassi cave dwellings
- See Alberobello's traditional, conical Trulli houses
- Spend a day at leisure on the beautiful Adriatic coast
- Discover and explore Baroque treasure-chest, Lecce
- The elegant Romanesque Basilica di San Nicola in Bari
- Exploring the beautiful Gargano peninsula on a panoramic tour
- The chance to visit the spectacular caves and grottoes of the Gargano coastline on an optional excursion
- Seven night's dinner, bed and breakfast accommodation at four-star hotels in Caserta (1 night), Torre Canne (4) and Vieste (2)
- Return flights from your local airport to Naples
- Comfortable, air-conditioned coach travel and transfers
- Fully escorted by a friendly, experienced Tour Manager
- Single rooms are available for a supplement
Holiday Provided By
Please click here to view the Terms and Conditions of travel (this link opens in a new window).