Portmeirion and Welsh Mountain Steam
The extraordinary Italianate village of TV's 'The Prisoner' fame, and two wonderful railway journeys through North Wales' stunning scenery, all add up to a memorable break, based in the coastal resort of Rhyl.
- Single journeys on the Conwy Valley Railway and Ffestiniog Railway
- Visit to Portmeirion, the set of 1960s TV series 'The Prisoner'
- Visit to Llandudno
- Three nights' dinner, bed and English breakfast accommodation at the Westminster Hotel in Rhyl
- Coach travel throughout
- The services of a Newmarket Tour Manager
- Single rooms are available for a supplement