Portmeirion and Welsh Mountain Steam
Visit the Italianate village of Portmeirion, famed setting for sixties' cult TV show 'The Prisoner', and enjoy memorable railway journeys taking you coast to coast through stunning mountain scenery. You'll also have the chance to take a tour of Snowdonia, and ride on the recently restored Welsh Highland Railway.
- Coach travel throughout
- Three nights' dinner, bed and English breakfast accommodation at the two-star Westminster Hotel, Rhyl
- Entry to Portmeirion
- Single journeys on the Conwy Valley Railway and Ffestiniog Railway
- The services of a Newmarket Tour Manager
- Government taxes and service charges
- Single rooms are available for a supplement
Holiday Provided By
Please click here to view the Terms and Conditions of travel (this link opens in a new window).