Peru is without doubt the most intriguing and fascinating of all South American countries. The incredible remains of the Inca civilization are a huge draw and combined with its colonial architecture, the stunning vistas of the jagged peaks of the Andes, the Amazonian jungle, its superb cuisine and the warmth of the Peruvians themselves, this is one of the most captivating destinations in the world!
- Scheduled return flights
- Stay in hand-picked three and four-star hotels with daily breakfast
- · Explore the extraordinary civilization of the Incas, the colonial heritage of the Spanish Conquistadors and the colourful culture of present-day Peru
- · Guided visit to Machu Picchu, the fabled ‘Lost city of the Incas’
- · Tour of Sacred Valley of the Incas
- · Guided sightseeing of Cusco, once capital of the Inca empire, now one of South America’s most enchanting cities
- · Visit to famous floating islands of Lake Titicaca, the highest navigable lake in the world
- · See the great South American condor in flight, at the stunning Colca Canyon, one of the world’s deepest
- · Guided tour of Arequipa, one of South America’s most charming Spanish colonial cities
- · On selected departures enjoy a three-night five-star luxury cruise along a tributary of the Amazon, including all meals and excursions
- · Escorted by an experienced tour manager
- The price of this holiday is per person, based on two people sharing a twin room and includes return scheduled flights; 11nights on bed and breakfastbasis in four and three-star hotels, all tours as mentioned, guided visits to the Colca Canyon, Sacred Valley, Pisac market, guided tour of Arequipa,Machu Picchu, Cusco, visits to Uros & Taquile islands; all transfers and one item of luggage per person; the services of a Riviera tour manager.
Holiday Provided By
Please click here to view the Terms and Conditions of travel (this link opens in a new window).