Paris was, is and always will be, something rather special. So if you have an anniversary to celebrate, a family get together, want to say a thank you, or sorry to a loved one or maybe take a short break to recharge your batteries – why not take a few days with us in Paris. This inexhaustible city has something to offer everyone, whatever you are looking for.
Sightseeing? The list is endless. Notre Dame, the Arc de Triomphe, the Louvre, Champs Élysées, Sacré-Coeur, Eiffel Tower and much, much more. During the day you can visit fine shops such as the Galeries Lafayette and the smart arcaded Rue de Rivoli. Here you are only a short walk from the Louvre – home of the most well-known painting in the world, the Mona Lisa. The grandiose Place de la Concorde, largest square in the city, shows off 18th Century French architecture at its best and just over on the left bank you’ll find the Musée d’Orsay, home of the world’s finest Impressionist art collection. The eccentrically modern and yet stylish Pompidou Centre famous for, not only its exhibits, but street entertainment of the area too. The islands in the middle of the River Seine, dominated by the cathedral of Notre Dame and the delicate spire of the sublime Ste. Chapelle. Take a stroll through the famous Tuileries Gardens, especially spectacular during the spring. But to see everything at once, why not try a trip up the Eiffel Tower?
To get the feel of Paris you will visit old Montmartre, for this is the home of the artists and street entertainers. Picturesque squares where the eaves of the houses almost touch and the unmistakable smell of fresh coffee and croissants drifts from the numerous brasseries. Paris really comes into its own at night. Quite apart from the famous hot spots like Le Moulin Rouge, Lido and Paradis Latin there are quieter and more romantic areas. If you visit the Latin Quarter, one of the oldest areas of the city, there are hundreds of restaurants and competition ensures keen prices, together with very good quality. There is so much to see and do, you will leave Paris with sore feet, but once having had a taste you will always want to come back for more. It is everything you imagine it to be, romantic, inspiring, vibrant even outrageous, but best of all Paris is unique – come with us and see.
- Comprehensive sightseeing tour of Paris, one of the world’s most beautiful cities
- Paris ‘By Night’ tour experiencing some of the world’s most tastefully illuminated buildings
- Visit the town of Versailles, home of France’s grandest palace and once the residence of Louis XIV, featuring magnificent works of art and landscaped gardens
- Visit picturesque Montmartre home of the artists’ quarter and the beautiful Sacré-Coeur with its stunning views of the City
- Services of our experienced tour manager
- Three nights' in excellent quality three or four-star hotels, with breakfast and including all local taxes - located approximately two miles from Notre Dame
- Return rail connections available on selected dates from over fifty regional stations and return standard class reserved seat on Eurostar from London St Pancras International, with transfers to and from your hotel included.
- Selected departures up to November 2019
- The price of this holiday is per person, based on two people sharing a twin room. Single rooms are subject to availability at the relevant supplement. The price includes three nights’ accommodation with breakfast, return standard class reserved seat on Eurostar, return coach transfer from Paris, Gare du Nord rail station to your hotel, all local accommodation taxes and the services of a Riviera Travel tour manager.
- Included excursions are a guided sightseeing tour of Paris ‘By Day,’ a guided sightseeing tour of Paris ‘By Night’ and a visit to Montmartre.
- Not included in the price is the entrance fee to the Cháteau of Versailles which is approximately €18 and the Bateaux Mouches cruise which is approximately €14, both payable locally.
Holiday Provided By
Please click here to view the Terms and Conditions of travel (this link opens in a new window).