Selected departures from June to September 2016
Although most of us may be aware of Norway’s remarkably spectacular fjords, few appreciate that this oddly-shaped country on the edge of Europe offers so very much more.
- Return scheduled flights from London Gatwick, London Heathrow or Manchester
- Seven nights four-star accommodation with breakfast and three dinners
- Sightseeing tour of Oslo, including the Oslo Pass allowing free entry to all museums and local transport
- Visit to the famous Viking and Kon-Tiki museums
- Visit to the country’s largest ‘stave’ church, built entirely of wood
- Travel to the wild Telemark region and visit the power station at Rjukan, setting of the ‘Heroes of Telemark’ film and arguably the most crucial sabotage operation of WWII
- Travel on the famous Oslo-Bergen rail line and the world’s steepest railway to Flåm
- Enjoy two cruises on Norway’s most spectacular fjords and see the country’s most popular waterfall
- Walking tour of Bergen
- Escorted by an experienced Tour Manager
- The price of this holiday is per person based on two people sharing a twin room. Single roomsare subject to availability at a supplement of £189 per person. The price includes flights to Oslo,returning from Bergen, airport departure taxes and transfers, seven nights bed and breakfastaccommodation, plus three dinners, all tours as mentioned, tour of Oslo, visit to Viking Ship museum,1-day Oslo Pass, full day tour to Telemark, train to Voss, train to Flam and cruise to Gudvangen, tripto Voringfoss and Hardanger fjord cruise, Bergen walking tour, and the services of a Riviera TourManager.
Holiday Provided By
Please click here to view the Terms and Conditions of travel (this link opens in a new window).