For a short break with a difference, Normandy is hard to beat. It really is one of the truly unspoilt corners of Europe with an amazing history so intertwined with our own. You will see echoes of Joan of Arc, the D-Day landings, Richard the Lionheart and of course the most famous of all, William the "Conqueror" of England.
Rouen, Bayeux, Honfleur, Fecamp, Arromanches - gorgeous and fascinating places, combined with lush countryside and world-class cuisine. A lovely spot in which to spend a relaxingyet informative few days.
- Return standard class reserved seat on Eurostar to Paris - journey time 2 hours 15 minutes
- Four nights bed and breakfast in a three-star superior or four-star superior hotel, centrally located in the old town
- Guided historic walk of Rouen, one of France’s most perfectly preserved medieval cities
- Visit to Benedictine Palace - home of the famous liqueur
- Visit to the historic Bayeux Tapestry
- Visit to Arromanches and WWII D-Day beaches
- Visit to delightful Honfleur – one of France’s most beguiling medieval ports
- Escorted by our experienced tour manager
- The price of this holiday is per person, based on two people sharing a twin room. Single rooms are subject to availability at the relevant supplement per person. The holiday includes standard class return seat on Eurostar, four nights bed and breakfast, all tours as mentioned and services of a Riviera tour manager.
- Not included: Bénédictine distillery €4.80, Bayeux Tapestry €7.50 and Arromanches Museum €6.20, approximate costs, payable locally.
- Please note there is a £10, £30 or £50supplement for certain regional stations.
- Standard Premier ClassUpgrade
- In order to enjoy your Eurostar experience to the full, you may upgrade toStandard PremierClassfor only £139 return, subject to availability. This price includes a complimentary light meal, offeredfrom a selection of sweet and savoury coldsnacks andincludes adrink appropriate to the time of day, served at your seat while you relax in thespacious comfort of Standard Premier Class.