New Zealand - Land of the Long White Cloud
A bit of a cliché, yes, but it’s true: New Zealand is one of those holiday destinations of a lifetime – its mountains, rivers, fjords, and scenery are quite literally breath-taking! And with a population of only a few million in a land approximately the same size as the UK, you’ll quickly become attuned to the easy-going Kiwi lifestyle as you travel through the country’s magnificent national parks, charming towns and pristine landscapes.
- Enjoy a two-day stop-over in Singapore
- Stay in hand-picked three and four-star hotels
- Enjoy a sightseeing tour of Auckland, the City of Sails
- Experience the warm sub-tropical climate in the stunning Bay of Islands including a dolphin-watching cruise
- Enjoy an authentic homestead-stay and home-cooked dinner
- Visit the Te Puia, Rotorua’s geothermal wonderland
- Admire Napier’s beautiful Art Deco architecture on a guided walking tour
- Visit the “Sunshine city” of Nelson with cruise along Abel Tasman National Park’s stunningly scenic coastline
- Vineyard visit and tasting in Malborough one of the world’s finest wine regions
- Visit Christchurch, New Zealand’s second city
- Cross the Southern Alps of South Island on the TranzAlpine train, one of the world’s great train journeys
- Enjoy an included helicopter flight around the iconic Franz Josef glacier, with a snow landing
- Stay two nights in Queenstown and enjoy this resort’s scenic location
- Cruise awe-inspiring Milford Sound
- Get a close-up view of snow-capped Mt Cook, New Zealand’s highest peak
- All breakfasts, a traditional Maori Hangi feast in Rotorua
- Escorted by our experienced Tour Manager
- The price of this holiday is per person, based on two people sharing a twin room, eighteen nights bed and breakfast in three and four star-star hotels in Singapore (including an early-check-in) and New Zealand (including homestead stay); two evening meals and two packed lunches; scheduled flights to Singapore and Auckland, returning from Christchurch; city sightseeing in Singapore, Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch, Bay of Islands cruise, guided visit to Waitangi Treaty grounds, guided visit to the Te Puia geothermal area, Tamaki Maori village, Napier guided walk, Interislander ferry, Marlborough wine tasting, Abel Tasman coastal cruise, TranzAlpine train, 20-minute scenic helicopter flight with snow landing, Milford Sound cruise, visit to Arrowtown and Mt. Cook; hotel porterage of one item of luggage per person; all transfers; the services of a Riviera tour manager. Note: homestead stay on day 8 is on shared facilities basis; some activities such as boat cruises are weather-dependent; whilst there will be three opportunities to take the glacier helicopter flight during the tour, should weather conditions make flying unsafe, the sterling equivalent of the fare will be refunded on your return to the UK.
Holiday Provided By
Please click here to view the Terms and Conditions of travel (this link opens in a new window).