New England in the Fall
Every year, the millions of trees that shade the northeast corner of the USA signal the arrival of Fall with an explosion of red, purple and gold. As we journey from Manhattan Island to Boston and beautiful New England, you'll witness their splendour, framed against the still-blue skies.
- Explore glittering New York - the world's most exciting city
- Visit the Yankee Candle Factory, where it's Christmas every day
- A spectacular, full-day Fall Foliage tour including idyllic Woodstock, Quechee Gorge and a drive on the glorious Kancamagus Highway
- Visit North Conway, in the heart of the scenic White Mountains
- See the delights of coastal Maine, including maritime Portland and exclusive Kennebunkport
- The 'Freedom Trail' and gold‑domed State House of elegant Boston, America's most European city
- Discover historic Plymouth and fashionable Newport on Rhode Island
- Seven nights' room-only accommodation in a series of good standard hotels in New Jersey (2 nights), Mount Snow (1), Bethel (2) and Hull (2)
- Return flights from your chosen airport to New York
- Comfortable, air-conditioned coach travel and transfers
- Fully escorted by a friendly, experienced Tour Manager
- Single rooms are available for a supplement
Holiday Provided By
Please click here to view the Terms and Conditions of travel (this link opens in a new window).