Moscow and St Petersburg
Discover two of the world's most intriguing and exciting cities. Moscow, the beating heart of Mother Russia, radiates Slavic might and majesty, while St Petersburg - with its great squares, opulent palaces, parks and canals - deserves its place on the roll call of greatest European cities. Don't miss this great-value opportunity to see them both in one unforgettable week.
- Spend three nights in the heart of Moscow
- Enjoy a fascinating guided tour of the Russian capital
- Take in the Kremlin, onion-domed St Basil's and the famous Bolshoi Theatre
- Spend three nights in St Petersburg
- Enjoy a fascinating introductory tour of the exquisite 'Venice of the North'
- Visit the world-renowned Hermitage Museum
- Daytime train journey from Moscow to St Petersburg
- Six nights' bed and breakfast accommodation in good-quality hotels in Moscow (3 nights) and St Petersburg (3)
- Return flights from your chosen airport to Moscow, returning from St Petersburg
- Comfortable, air-conditioned coach travel and transfers
- Fully escorted by a friendly, experienced Tour Manager
- Single rooms are available for a supplement
- N.B. Visas are required for travel on this tour (see Further Information)
Holiday Provided By
Please click here to view the Terms and Conditions of travel (this link opens in a new window).