Mont Blanc, Lake Geneva & Annecy
Rising in a great wall of granite and schist between France, Switzerland and Italy, the glorious, awe inspiring beauty of the Alps attracted Europe’s first “tourists” almost three centuries ago.
Personalise Your Holiday
Helicopter Flight Over the Alps
Soar like an eagle in the only vehicle capable of affording you the stunning birds eye vista of the Mont Blanc Massif - a state of the art helicopter. This, one the most world famous mountain ranges, containingEurope's highest peak, is magnificent enough when seen from the ground, but from the air it truly is one of the most awe-inspiring displays of Mother Nature's treasures which you will ever behold. Such an abundance of peaks, mountains and graniteaiguilles punching their way sharply through the glistening snow. More varied that any other group in the Alps, this flight is sure to delight any who dare to take to the skies. Rides last from 10-30 minutes, covering slightly different areas. More information available on request.
Price from £69 per person.
Minimum numbers are required.This cannot be booked online, please call us to pre-book this optional experience.
- Return scheduled flights from Bristol, Edinburgh, London Gatwick, London Heathrow, Liverpool, Luton or Manchester or standard class Eurostar and TGV (French high speed train)
- Seven nights in four-star accommodation, with breakfast
- Two dinners in your selected hotel plus two dinners at carefully selected, quality restaurants
- Take the iconic Montenvers cog railway to the 40 km long, Mer de Glace, Europe’s longest glacier
- Guided walk of medieval Annecy – the ‘Venice of Savoie’, resplendent in one of the Alps most remarkable landscapes plus enjoy a cruise of Europe’s purest lake
- Experience Europe’s highest cable car 3,788 metres (12,312 feet) to the astonishing Aiguille du Midi, the jagged peak opposite Mont Blanc itself dominating an eerie landscape of astonishing barren peaks and glaciers with utterly spectacular views of France, Italy and Switzerland
- Visit ‘belle époque’ Evian, famous for its waters and medieval Yvoire nestling on Lake Geneva
- Take the Mont Blanc Tunnel under the Alps to Italy, for a guided walk of Aosta’s remarkable Roman legacy,
- Take the stunning passes Col des Montets and Col de la Forclaz into Switzerland
- Visit the superbly preserved castle, Chateau de Chillon, Switzerland’s most visited monument
- 'Personalise Your Holiday'Helicopter flights over the Alps, enjoy the dramatic view of magnificent Mont Blanc, one of the most awe-inspiring displays of Mother Nature’s treasures.Call us to pre-book this optional experience.
- Relax in lakeside Lausanne at the heart of the Swiss Riviera
- Escorted by an experienced Tour Manager
- The price of this holiday is per person, based on 2 people sharing a twin room. The priceincludes return flights, 7 nights in a 4-star accommodation with breakfast and two dinners inyour hotel plus two in local restaurants.All tours as mentioned, the Aiguille du Midi cable car, Montenvers cog railway to the Mer de Glace, guided walk of Annecy, guided walk of Aosta and a Guided tour of Chateau de Chillon.
- Not included
- Helicopter flights over the Alps. From £69 per person -See 'Personalise Your Holiday' section for details.
Holiday Provided By
Please click here to view the Terms and Conditions of travel (this link opens in a new window).