Medieval Germany River Cruise
Medieval Germany in its purest form, cruise the Main and Danube discovering the aptly named Romantic Road, the twisting streets of medieval Bamberg, enchanting Rothenburg and Nuremburg.Selected departures in September and October 2017
- ·Flight from a choice of regional airports
- ·Beautifully appointed five-star cabins with hotel standard beds, private bathrooms and river views on the five-star Swiss Tiara
- · Visit to Mainz – capital of the Rhineland and once home to Gutenberg
- · See the attractive medieval towns of Wertheim & Miltenberg
- · Enjoy a guided tour of elegant Würzburg
- · Discover the Romantic Road plus picturesque and beautifully preserved 16th century Rothenburg
- · Guided tour of medieval Bamberg, one of Europe’s most beautiful small cities
- · Tour of Nuremberg – steeped in modern and ancient history
- · Visit to the UNESCO World Heritage site of Regensburg
- · Full-board from dinner on your arrival day until breakfast on your final day
- · Services of a cruise director and tour manager
- Prices are per person, based on two people sharing a twin cabin with a limited number of single cabins available on all decks, at the relevant supplement. The price includes full board from dinner on your day of arrival until breakfast on your final day; if you choose to travel with us on any of the full day excursions by coach, a packed lunch will be provided. Anyone choosing to stay on the ship may of course have lunch in the restaurant; morning/afternoon tea and coffee; all visits and excursions as mentioned in the brochure, airport transfers, coach travel as mentioned, travel to and from port of embarkation and the services of a Riviera Travel Tour Manager.
Holiday Provided By
Please click here to view the Terms and Conditions of travel (this link opens in a new window).