Malaysia, Borneo & Singapore
Colonial George Town and Malacca, the gleaming twin towers of Kuala Lumpur combined with the Orang Utans and the tropical charms of mystical Borneo, plus Singapore. Experience the history of Malaysia, its modern mix of cultures, incredible cuisine and the natural treasures of tropical Borneo, the land of the Orang Utan, before relaxing at the sumptuous Shangri-La Rasa Ria Resort and continuing on to the bright lights of Singapore.
- Tour historic George Town in Penang by cycle rickshaw and travel on the funicular railway to Penang Hill
- Fly to Borneo and visit the renowned Sepilok Orangutan Rehabilitation Centre to see the charming orangutans
- Take the train from Butterworth in the north of Peninsular Malaysia down to the capital, Kuala Lumpur
- Discover Kuala Lumpur and marvel at the soaring Petronas Twin Towers, once the world's tallest buildings
- Visit Malacca and learn about the fascinating multi-cultural legacies of the state, once one of the world's most important trading ports
- Relax and stay for three nights at the five-star Shangri-La Resort with its own nature reserve, golf course and mile-long beach
- Stay two nights in Singapore with a tour of the cosmopolitan city and its famed Botanical Gardens
- Return scheduled flights from the UK with premium economy upgrades available at a supplement
- Stay in hand-picked five-star and four-star accommodation, including all local taxes, with breakfast and five meals
- The services of our experienced tour manager throughout
- Selected departures from January to October 2019
- The price of this holiday is per person, based on two people sharing a twin room with single rooms relevant supplement. Price includes eleven nights' accommodation in three, four and five-star hotels with breakfast and five meals, scheduled flights to/from Singapore, all local accommodation taxes, airport taxes and charges where, all transfers including train from Butterworth to Kuala Lumpur and two flights, all local transport as described, all touring as described, hotel porterage of one item of luggage per person and the services of a Riviera Travel tour manager.
- Included excursions are: guided tours of George Town & Penang Hill, Kuala Lumpur, Malacca, Sandakan including the Sepilok Orang Utan Rehabilitation Centre and Sun Bear sanctuary and Singapore city tour
Holiday Provided By
Please click here to view the Terms and Conditions of travel (this link opens in a new window).