Land of the Northern Lights Cruise
Cruise north along Norway's fjord- and island-dotted coastline, in search of the mysterious spectacle of the Aurora Borealis, the celestial phenomenon that has bewitched, enchanted and entranced generations, and which is truly one of the Earth's most awe-inspiring sights.
There's far more to life on board Magellan than we could possibly fit on one page. Click here to find out more about her fantastic facilities and welcoming atmosphere.
- 14 nights' accommodation in your choice of cabin
- Full-board arrangements including full breakfast, lunch, dinner, afternoon tea and midnight snacks
- On-board entertainment as arranged
- Calls at ports as detailed in the itinerary
- The services of a friendly, professional crew and cruise staff
- Port charges and taxes
- Single and upgrade cabins are available for a supplement
Holiday Provided By
Please click here to view the Terms and Conditions of travel (this link opens in a new window).