Lake Iseo & the Camonica Valley
At 15 miles long, it is smaller than its more famous neighbours but just as perfectly-formed! Nestling amid the scenic mountains at the gorgeous northern end of the lake is the resort of Lovere. There is a full day out on the lake to visit the appropriately named Monte Isola, ‘Mountain Island’ – Italy’s largest lakeisland, which rises a full 420m above Iseo’s shimmering waters. On another full day excursion, you can enjoy the alpine scenery of the Camonica valley from your train window, visiting the pretty towns of Edolo and Capo di Ponte which is home to famous prehistoric rock carvings.
Departing on selected dates in June & September, the price includes:
- Return flights from a choice of UK airports to Bergamo or Milan
- Seven nights half-board accommodation in a four-star hotel in Lovere
- Boat trip down the lake, with time to explore Monte Isola
- Full day excursion by boat and rail to Edolo and to Capo di Ponte, with entrance to the Naquane Archeological Park
- Services of a tour representative
Holiday Provided By
Please click here to view the Terms and Conditions of travel (this link opens in a new window).