The city of Chopin, Copernicus and Pope John Paul II, Royal capital of Poland for 500 years, Krakow is without doubt one of the most beautiful cities you will ever see, rankingalongside Prague and Vienna as one of the real architectural gems of central Europe. Centredaround a magnificent medieval square, the second largeston the entire continent,the statisticsare staggering: over 6,000 historic buildings and monuments, 18 museums, 2.5 million artworks,one of Europe’s oldest universities and over 140 churches - many of them stunningly decorated and a work of art in their own right!Spared any significant war damage, the city is an absolute delight to explore.
- Return flights
- Three nights bed and breakfast at a four-star quality centrally-located hotel
- Sightseeing tour of the preserved old-town
- Visit to the castle district, home of the Royal Palace
- Visit to Auschwitz-Birkenau
- Services of experienced tour manager
- The price of this holiday is per person, based on two people sharing a twin room. Single rooms are subject to availability at a supplement of £109 per person. The price includes return flights to Krakow, three nights bed and buffet breakfast as mentioned, guided sightseeing tour of Krakow, visit to the castle district, visit to Auschwitz-Birkenau, return airport transfers, services of a Riviera tour manager throughout.
- Not included: Optional trip to the Salt Mines £22, approximate costs, payable locally.
Holiday Provided By
Please click here to view the Terms and Conditions of travel (this link opens in a new window).