Killarney and the Ring of Kerry
Join us on a wonderful holiday amid some of the Emerald Isle's finest scenery and based in the subtropical 'oasis' of Glengarriff on Cork's Beara Peninsula. Crammed full of breathtaking highlights, this break includes four unforgettable excursions and half-board accommodation in a welcoming hotel overlooking stunning Bantry Bay.
- A drive round the rugged Beara Peninsula
- Admission to historic Muckross House, one of Ireland's great stately homes, and a tour of the beautiful Killarney National Park
- A tour of County Cork's south coast, including a visit to colourful Kinsale
- A tour of the famous Ring of Kerry with its stunning seascapes and soaring mountains
- Five nights' dinner, bed and Irish breakfast accommodation at the three-star Eccles Hotel, Glengarriff
- Return flights from your chosen airport to Cork
- Comfortable coach travel and transfers
- Fully escorted by a friendly, experienced Tour Manager
- Tour only passengers will be met by the Tour Manager at Cork Airport on Day One. Return airport-to-hotel coach transfers are included (pick-up time from the airport on Day One is 2:00pm).
- Single rooms are available for a supplement
Holiday Provided By
Please click here to view the Terms and Conditions of travel (this link opens in a new window).