Jordan & Petra
Jordan is a remarkable country, with extraordinary landscapes of red-hued dunes and windswept sandstone, and world-class monuments that include Roman amphitheatres and Crusader castles. From Moses to Alexander the Great, Saladin and our own Lawrence of Arabia, all have left outstanding legacies. Combined with the legendary ancient city of Petra, you’ll have a captivating and unforgettable tour.
- Guided tour of the amazing ‘Rose-Red City’ of Petra, fabled trading centre for thousands of years and one of the new ‘Wonders of the World’
- Enjoy the unique experience of staying overnight in the heart of the Wadi Rum desert and see the staggering ‘Seven Pillars’ rock formation, made famous by ‘Lawrence of Arabia’
- Stay by the shores of the remarkable Dead Sea, the lowest point on earth
- Discover Jerash, the remarkably preserved ancient Roman city, with a local guide
- Visit the biblical site of Mount Nebo, where Moses saw the Promised Land
- Return direct flights from London Heathrow, with hotel transfers
- Six nights in four-star accommodation, with breakfast and dinner daily
- The services of our experienced and insightful tour manager throughout
- Selected departures from February to November 2019
- The price of this holiday is per person, based on two people sharing a twin room. Six nights’ accommodation in four-star hotels with daily breakfast and dinner (plus camp-style accommodation in Wadi Rum); scheduled return flights to Amman; all guided tours and entrances to Wadi Rum, Little Petra and Petra, Shobak & Ajloun castles, Mount Nebo, Madaba and Jerash; all transfers; hotel porterage of one item of luggage and the services of a Riviera Travel tour manager.
- The Jordan departure fee of 10 Jordinian dinar per person is not included. This is payable locally.
Holiday Provided By
Please click here to view the Terms and Conditions of travel (this link opens in a new window).