Jerusalem, Galilee and the Dead Sea
Jerusalem and the Holy Land represent an extraordinary collection of both classical and Biblical sites unmatched anywhere else in the world. From the palaces of Herod the Great to the Sea of Galilee and the Old City of Jerusalem, the places we visit and the stories behind them are inextricably linked to the very basis of our Western civilisation, but it is only by actually going to see them that everything falls into place.
- Return scheduled flights from London Heathrow or Luton
- Seven nights in four-star hotels with breakfast and dinner
- Guided tour of Caesarea, ancient Roman capital of Judea
- Walking tour of Acre, the only fully-preserved crusader city in the world
- Boat cruise on the Sea of Galilee
- Visit the serene site of the Sermon on the Mount and the Church of the Multiplication
- Visit the spectacular fortress of Masada
- See Nazareth and the Church of the Annunciation
- Guided visit to the holiest site in Christendom, the Church of the Holy Sepulchre in Jerusalem
- See the famous Dome of the Rock and the Western Wall, holy sites of Islam and Judaism
- Visit Bethlehem and the Church of the Nativity
- Walking tour of the Jewish, Christian and Muslim quarters of the Old City of Jerusalem
- See the Dead Sea Scrolls & the Yad Vashem, the moving memorial to the Holocaust
- Stay on the Dead Sea, the lowest point on earth
- Escorted by our experienced tour manager
- The price of this holiday is per person based on two people sharing a twin room and includes: return scheduled flights to Tel Aviv; return transfers; 7 nights on half-board basis staying in four-star hotels; all touring as mentioned, guided visits to Caesarea, Acre, Capernaum, Tabgha, Nazareth, Masada, Bethlehem and Jerusalem including the Dome of the Rock, the Western Wall, the Mount of Olives, the Garden of Gethsemane, Church of the Holy Sepulchre, Shrine of the Book and Yad Vashem; porterage of one item of luggage per person; the services of a Riviera tour manager. Single rooms are subject to availability at a supplementfrom £299 per person.
- Please note visits to certain sites, such as Bethlehem, may be dependent on the prevailing security situation in the region.
Holiday Provided By
Please click here to view the Terms and Conditions of travel (this link opens in a new window).