Ireland's Beautiful South West
- A tour of the beautiful Dingle Peninsula and entry to the Blasket Island Heritage Centre
- A horse-drawn jaunting car trip through the Killarney National Park and a cruise on Loch Leane
- A visit to Adare, one of Ireland's loveliest villages
- Visit Adare, one of Ireland's loveliest villages
- A guided tour of the historic Rock of Cashel (entry fee payable locally)
- Take a tour around the famous Ring of Kerry, with its stunning mountains and seascapes
- The chance to enjoy a show at the Siamsa Tire National Folk Theatre (2019 departures between 12th May and 15th September only)
- Tour only passengers will be met by the Tour Manager at Cork Airport on Day One. Return airport-to-hotel coach transfers are included (pick-up time from the airport on Day One is 2:00pm).
- Single rooms are available for a supplement
Holiday Provided By
Please click here to view the Terms and Conditions of travel (this link opens in a new window).
Based on: London Stansted, 13th Oct 2019