Ireland's Beautiful South West
Based in an attractive, four-star hotel in picturesque Tralee, this break includes a host of highlights, all set against the lakes, mountains and stunning coastline of this beautiful area. From the Dingle Peninsula to the Ring of Kerry, delight in Ireland's charms and traditions.
- A tour of the beautiful Dingle Peninsula and entry to the Blasket Island Heritage Centre
- Explore historic Bunratty Castle and Folk Park, where Irish life a century ago is recreated (entry payable locally)
- A horse-drawn jaunting car trip through the Killarney National Park and a cruise on Loch Leane
- Visit Adare, one of Ireland's loveliest villages
- Take a tour around the famous Ring of Kerry, with its stunning mountains and seascapes
- Five nights' dinner, bed and Irish breakfast accommodation at the four-star Meadowlands Hotel, Tralee
- Return flights from your chosen airport to Cork
- Comfortable, air-conditioned coach travel and transfers
- Fully escorted by a friendly, experienced Tour Manager
- Tour only passengers will be met by the Tour Manager at Cork Airport on Day One. Return airport-to-hotel coach transfers are included (pick-up time from the airport on Day One is 2:00pm).
- Single rooms are available for a supplement
Holiday Provided By
Please click here to view the Terms and Conditions of travel (this link opens in a new window).