Classic India and Asia's Last Lions
Join us for the unforgettable chance to encounter rare tigers and even rarer Asiatic lions in their last protected refuge. Stay in some wonderful hotels, and visit two unforgettable wildlife parks, as you journey from the capital of modern India, via Agra and Fatehpur Sikri, to exquisite Udaipur and Gandhi's home state of Gujarat, before flying on to the great city of Mumbai.
- Included guided tours of Delhi and Agra, 'City of Love'
- A visit to the immortal Taj Mahal
- Discover the deserted city of Fatehpur Sikri
- A stay in Ranthambhore National Park includes two safaris
- Guided tour of exquisite Udaipur
- Enjoy a cruise on Udaipur's Lake Pichola
- Visit Gandhi's first Ashram in Ahmedabad
- Stay in an historic heritage hotel in Bhavnagar
- Wander among the pilgrims en route to Palitana Jain Temple
- Spend two nights in Sasan Gir National Park - home to Asia's last lions
- Enjoy two Jeep safaris
- A Mumbai walking tour and a farewell dinner at Mumbai's Taj Mahal & Palace Hotel
- Twelve nights' carefully chosen accommodation sharing a twin/double room on a half-board basis plus three lunches
- Return scheduled flights to Delhi, returning from Mumbai and an internal flight between Rajkot and Mumbai
- Comfortable, air-conditioned coach travel throughout
- Fully escorted by a friendly, experienced Tour Manager in India
- Single rooms are available for a supplement
- N.B. Visas are required for travel on this tour (see Further Information)
Holiday Provided By
Please click here to view the Terms and Conditions of travel (this link opens in a new window).