Iceland and the Northern Lights
Fly to the Land of Fire and Ice to explore Reykjavik - one of Europe's most surprising, welcoming and happening cities. You'll also have the chance to witness the captivating 'flames' of the Aurora Borealis, and to discover the smouldering volcanoes, geysers, glaciers and bubbling thermal pools of the startling Icelandic landscape, on this unforgettable break.
- Enjoy a guided tour of Reykjavik, Europe's most northerly capital city
- Head out of the city in search of the astonishing Aurora Borealis
- Three nights' bed and breakfast accommodation at your chosen hotel in Reykjavik
- Return flights from your chosen airport to Keflavik
- Comfortable, air-conditioned coach travel and transfers
- Fully escorted by a friendly, experienced Tour Manager
- Single rooms are available for a supplement
Holiday Provided By
Please click here to view the Terms and Conditions of travel (this link opens in a new window).