Iceland and the Northern Lights
Experience Reykjavik, one of Europe's most surprising, welcoming and happening cities and the capital of the 'Land of Fire and Ice', on this unforgettable break. Discover the startling Icelandic landscape - of smouldering volcanoes, geysers, glaciers and bubbling thermal pools - and have the chance to witness the enchanting Aurora Borealis.
- Enjoy a guided tour of Reykjavik, Europe's most northerly capital city
- Head out of the city in search of the astonishing Aurora Borealis
- The opportunity to join an optional excursion to the famous 'Blue Lagoon'
- Four nights' bed and breakfast accommodation at your chosen hotel in Reykjavik
- Return flights from your chosen airport to Keflavik
- Comfortable, air-conditioned coach travel and transfers
- Fully escorted by a friendly, experienced Tour Manager
- Single rooms are available for a supplement
Holiday Provided By
Please click here to view the Terms and Conditions of travel (this link opens in a new window).