Hollywood, Vegas and the Grand Canyon
The 'Golden West' is at its most glittering in the make-believe worlds of Los Angeles - movie capital and sprawling metropolis - and the Nevada Desert's oasis of colour and opulence, Las Vegas. Discover them both on a fun-packed holiday that also features one of the world's most breathtaking natural wonders - the awesome Grand Canyon.
- Spend three nights close to glittering Los Angeles, California's star-spangled Pacific Coast city
- Visit Hollywood, the movie capital of the world
- A full-day tour to San Diego
- The Grand Canyon is one of the most awe-inspiring sights on Earth - we stay to catch sunset and sunrise
- Four nights to enjoy extraordinary Las Vegas, and some unforgettable optional excursions
- Eight nights' room-only accommodation in a series of good quality hotels in Buena Park (3 nights), Grand Canyon (1) and Las Vegas (4)
- Return flights to Los Angeles
- Comfortable, air-conditioned coach travel and transfers
- Fully escorted by a friendly, experienced Tour Manager
- Single rooms are available for a supplement
Holiday Provided By
Please click here to view the Terms and Conditions of travel (this link opens in a new window).