Greek Isles Cruise
Sun-kissed corners of the Mediterranean
Sail south on board Norwegian Star from incomparable Venice to some sun-kissed island paradises, including Ionian jewel Corfu, volcanic idyll Santorini and stylish Mykonos, before returning north to Venice, after a final call at Dubrovnik, one of the Mediterranean's most sparkling jewels. You'll also enjoy a balmy day at sea on this relaxed, laid-back voyage.
There's far more to life on board Norwegian Star than we could possibly fit on one page. Click here to find out more about her fantastic facilities and welcoming atmosphere.
- Board and disembark from Norwegian Star in Venice, the incomparable Serenissima
- Sail south through the Adriatic into the Ionian Sea
- The Montenegran walled city of Kotor
- Elegant Corfu town boasts Venetian architecture and a cricket ground
- Picture-postcard favourite Santorini sits atop an extinct volcano
- Mykonos is home to beautiful beaches and 'beautiful people'
- Stunning Dubrovnik, the Pearl of the Adriatic
- Enjoy a relaxing day at sea
- Seven nights' full board accommodation on-board Norwegian Star, sharing a twin stateroom
- A wide range of dining options and on-board amenities to enjoy (some supplements apply)
- Free Drinks Package
- Return flights to Venice
- Airport-ship transfers