Galway, Connemara and Ireland's Stunning West
Discover one of the most beautiful corners of Ireland, a region renowned for its ancient Gaelic culture and for the charm and allure of its scenery. Explore historic Galway City, cruise Lough Corrib, visit fascinating Kylemore Abbey and discover Connemara's scenic splendours, the Cliffs of Moher and the Burren on this entrancing six-day break.
- A visit to vibrant, colourful Galway City
- A drive along part of the Wild Atlantic Way and a scenic tour of glorious Connemara
- Admission to beautiful Kylemore Abbey
- Visits to the towering Cliffs of Moher and the lunar-like landscape of the Burren
- A private cruise on lovely Lough Corrib with commentary from a local historian
- Time to explore The National Museum of Irish Country Life
- Five nights' dinner, bed and Irish breakfast accommodation at the four-star McWilliam Park Hotel, Claremorris
- Return flights from your chosen airport to Knock
- Comfortable coach travel and transfers
- Fully escorted by a friendly, experienced Tour Manager
- Tour only passengers will be met by the Tour Manager at Knock Airport on Day One. Return airport-to-hotel coach transfers are included (pick-up time from the airport on Day One is 3:30pm).
- Single rooms are available for a supplement
Holiday Provided By
Please click here to view the Terms and Conditions of travel (this link opens in a new window).