Frank Lloyd Wright - Chicago to Pittsburgh
Frank Lloyd Wright (1869–1959), was his own greatest admirer and this tour backs up his own rather arrogant claim with visits to a series of innovative and beautiful buildings spanning his long career. The tour starts in the Chicago area and ends outside Pittsburgh, with arguably his masterpiece, Fallingwater, one of the 20th century’s most iconic buildings. Our tour also looks at the collections of art and other architecture of the period in the company of Modernist expert and enthusiast Mike Hope, the leader of our Bauhaus tours amongst many others.
- Return flights from London Heathrow to Chicago returning from Pittsburgh
- Internal flight from Chicago to Pittsburgh. Please note that we cannot book baggage on internal flights and this needs to be paid at check-in (approx. $25-30 per bag)
- Four nights' bed and breakfast at the Millennium Knickerbocker Hotel, Chicago
- Two nights' bed and breakfast at the Madison Concourse Hotel, Madison
- One night bed and breakfast at the Milwaukee Intercontinental Hotel, Milwaukee
- Three nights' bed and breakfast at the Marriott Pittsburgh City Center Hotel, Pittsburgh
- Six dinners at local restaurants
- Brunch at Falling Water
- Transfers, tours, guided visits and entrance fees
- Mike Hope as expert guide/tour manager throughout
Holiday Provided By
Please click here to view the Terms and Conditions of travel (this link opens in a new window).
per person for 11 nights