Follow the Mekong - Thailand, Cambodia and Vietnam
Bangkok and the River Kwai in Thailand. The Mekong Delta and Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam. Phnom Penh, Battambang, Siem Reap, Angkor Wat and Tonle Sap lake in Cambodia. Few tours carry such an air of mystery, magic and spirituality about them, or hold such a magnetic attraction. Come with us on a holiday packed with must-see locations and famous places.
- A guided tour of Bangkok and its monuments
- Make the scenic journey to the Cambodian border and French colonial Battambang
- Cruise across 'Great Lake' Tonle Sap
- Two full days at Siem Reap including a visit to phenomenal Angkor Wat
- Tour Cambodian capital Phnom Penh and discover its French colonial elegance
- Journey along the Mekong River by fast passenger boat
- Enjoy the floating market at Cai Rang
- Visit 'HCMC', formerly known as Saigon
- See the infamous Cu Chi tunnel complex, a former Viet Cong hideaway
- 12 nights' bed and breakfast accommodation at a series of four-star hotels in Bangkok (3 nights), Battambang (1), Siem Reap (3), Phnom Penh (1), Chaudoc (1), Cantho (1) and Ho Chi Minh City (2)
- Lunch on Days Six and 9-13, and dinner on Days 5-11 and 13
- Return flights from the UK to Bangkok, returning from Ho Chi Minh City*
- Comfortable, air-conditioned coach and boat travel and transfers
- Fully escorted by a friendly, experienced Tour Manager
- Single rooms are available for a supplement
- *Tour departures in 2017 operate via Ho Chi Minh City. Departures in 2018 operate via Abu Dhabi.
- N.B. Visas are required for travel on this tour (see Further Information)
Holiday Provided By
Please click here to view the Terms and Conditions of travel (this link opens in a new window).