Elvis Presley's Memphis, New Orleans and Nashville
Discover the world of WC Handy, Robert Johnson, 'Fats' Domino, Chuck Berry, Hank Williams, Patsy Cline, Dolly Parton and, of course, Elvis Presley. We'll take an unforgettable journey through America's musical heartland, heading from the cradle of the blues and Dixieland Jazz to the undisputed capital of Country Music - Nashville!
- Montgomery is resting place of country legend Hank Williams
- Journey through the sleepy countryside of Alabama
- Spend two nights in New Orleans, the irrepressible, colourfully exuberant and laid-back 'Big Easy' and birthplace of jazz
- Take in the atmosphere of New Orleans' famous French Quarter
- Visit Elvis' tiny birthplace in Tupelo, Mississippi
- Cotton capital Memphis, Tennessee - once home to the 'King'
- Enjoy an evening on Memphis' famous Beale Street
- Discover Nashville, world capital of Country Music
- Seven nights' room-only accommodation at a series of good-quality hotels in Montgomery (1 night), New Orleans (2), Memphis (2) and Nashville (2)
- Return flights from your chosen airport to Atlanta
- Comfortable, air-conditioned coach travel and transfers
- Fully escorted by a friendly, experienced Tour Manager in the USA
- Single rooms are available for a supplement
Holiday Provided By
Please click here to view the Terms and Conditions of travel (this link opens in a new window).