Eden and the Lost Gardens of Heligan
Join us to discover two contrasting, colourful garden masterpieces. Within the gigantic biomes of the Eden Project you'll find plants from across the globe, while Heligan, rediscovered after 70 years of neglect, has become Europe's largest horticultural project and one of the country's most visited gardens.
- Entry to the Lost Gardens of Heligan
- Eden Project admission
- A visit to Wells, the smallest city in England
- Three nights' dinner, bed and English breakfast accommodation at a good hotel in the Torquay area
- Entertainment in the hotel on one evening
- Coach travel throughout
- The services of a friendly Tour Manager
- Single rooms are available for a supplement
Holiday Provided By
Please click here to view the Terms and Conditions of travel (this link opens in a new window).