Donegal and the Giant's Causeway
Enjoy a feast of heritage and stunning coastal and mountain scenery on this six-day break. You'll discover iconic sights and unspoilt corners, from the extraordinary Giant's Causeway to the timeless, remote Inishowen Peninsula. You'll also explore Donegal town and the contrasts of beautiful Glenveagh National Park and its castle.
- A visit to the awe-inspiring Giant's Causeway with included entry to the Visitor Centre
- Time to explore bustling Donegal town
- A visit to beautiful Glenveagh National Park and a guided tour of historic Glenveagh Castle
- A scenic coastal drive
- A tour of the rugged Inishowen Peninsula including a visit to the fascinating Doagh Isle Famine Village
- Five nights' dinner, bed and Irish breakfast accommodation at the Station House Hotel, Letterkenny (upgrades available)
- Comfortable coach travel and transfers
- Fully escorted by a friendly, experienced Tour Manager
- Tour only passengers will be met by the Tour Manager at Belfast International Airport on Day One. Return airport-to-hotel coach transfers are included (pick-up time from the airport on Day One is 4:00pm).
- Single rooms are available for a supplement
Holiday Provided By
Please click here to view the Terms and Conditions of travel (this link opens in a new window).