Delights of the Danube Cruise
Join Sound of Music to cruise one of the world's most iconic rivers and call at some of Europe's most beautiful cities. Visit Vienna, see the beautiful Wachau Valley and head downstream to Budapest and Bratislava on this classic river cruise.
There's far more to life on board Sound of Music than we could possibly fit on one page. Click here to find out more about her facilities and welcoming atmosphere.
- Return flights from your local airport to Vienna
- Return airport-to-Sound of Music transfers
- 7 nights' accommodation in a Moselle Deck double cabin (upgrade cabins available)
- Embark and disembark in Nussdorf, close to Vienna
- Cruise through the beautiful Wachau Valley
- Calls at Melk and Durnstein, Esztergom, Budapest, Kalosca and Bratislava
- A full day in glorious Vienna
- Full-board arrangements while on board, including afternoon tea and snacks
- Free on-board Wi-Fi
- On-board English commentary
- Luggage porterage
- On-board entertainment
- A Welcome Cocktail Party
- The Captain's Farewell Dinner
- The services of a friendly, professional crew
- The services of a Newmarket Cruise Director and Cruise Manager
- All prices are per person and based on two sharing
- Single cabins are available for a supplement
Holiday Provided By
Please click here to view the Terms and Conditions of travel (this link opens in a new window).