Deep South Rhythms, New Orleans and Caribbean Cruise
Join us on a fully escorted tour to see New Orleans, the cradle of the blues and Dixieland jazz; Tupelo, birthplace of the 'King'; Memphis, where he made his home; and Nashville, the undisputed capital of Country Music! Afterwards, round off your trip with a relaxing eight-day cruise across to the sun-blessed resorts of Mexico and the Caribbean aboard the marvellous Carnival Dream.
- Spend a night in the original 'Chattanooga Choo Choo' station hotel
- Explore Nashville, home of the Grand Ole Opry
- Visit Memphis, Tennessee, home to the 'King'
- Enjoy an evening on Memphis' famous Beale Street
- Discover Elvis' birthplace in tiny Tupelo
- Spend two nights in the Big Easy, New Orleans
- Take in the atmosphere of the fabled French Quarter
- A cruise including three port calls and full days in Montego Bay, Jamaica, Grand Cayman, and Cozumel in Mexico
- Spend a last night in Hank Williams' Montgomery, Alabama
- Seven nights' room-only accommodation at a series of good hotels in Chattanooga (1 night), Nashville (1), Memphis (2), New Orleans (2) and Montgomery (1)
- Seven nights' full-board accommodation on board MS Carnival Dream, sharing an inside cabin with onboard tips included
- Return flights from your chosen airport to Atlanta
- Comfortable, air-conditioned coach travel and transfers
- Fully escorted by a friendly, professional Tour Manager (the ship's staff and crew will take care of you during the cruise)
- Single rooms are available for a supplement
Holiday Provided By
Please click here to view the Terms and Conditions of travel (this link opens in a new window).