Danube Cruise to Vienna and Budapest
Join Olympia as she journeys along one of the world's most iconic rivers, through the ever-changing scenery of three contrasting countries. Calls at some of Central Europe's most beautiful cities - including historic Vienna, stunning Budapest and the Slovakian capital Bratislava - will make this a cruise to remember.
There's far more to life on board Olympia than we could possibly fit on one page. Click here to find out more about her facilities and welcoming atmosphere.
- Return flights from your local airport to Vienna
- Return airport-to-Olympia transfers
- Seven nights' accommodation in a standard lower cabin (upgrade cabins available)
- A scenic cruise of the Austrian Danube
- Calls at Melk, Vienna, Bratislava, Durnstein and Budapest
- A walking tour of Durnstein
- Full-board arrangements whilst on board, including afternoon tea and evening snacks
- On-board entertainment including a Captain's Farewell Dinner
- On-board English commentary
- Luggage porterage
- The services of a friendly, professional crew
- The services of a Newmarket Cruise Manager
- All prices are per person and based on two sharing
- Single cabins are available for a supplement
Holiday Provided By
Please click here to view the Terms and Conditions of travel (this link opens in a new window).